Moving & Storage
We provide portable storage shipping containers for storage to both individual customers as well as business and commercial accounts.
The most common size shipping containers are the 20ft long x 8ft wide x 8'6"ft tall and 40ft long x 8ft wide x 8'6"ft tall. We also have High Cude units available at 20ft long x 8ft wide x 9'6"ft tall and 40ft long x 8ft wide x 9'6"ft tall. We do have various other size containers as well to fit all your storage needs.
- Wind & Watertight with additional ventilation
- All Steel Construction with Wood Floor
- Placed on Level Ground
- Available for Temporary or Permanent Storage
Here are descriptions of what is commonly used when referring to the container condition:
- One Trip / New Containers: The container was manufactured in China and shipped to the U.S. It is being sold to you relatively quickly after arrival in the US
- Cargo - Worthy: The container is no longer considered "new", but it is still certified to ship goods overseas. It is wind and water tight and structurally can handle the rigors of overseas shipping. The container must be able to withstand being stacked and have forklift traffic going in and out.
- Used WWT: The container is used but wind and water tight. While it may be cargo-worthy, a qualified surveyor has not inspected it to ensure that it is with certification.
- As-Is: The container may have a leak or damage, rust, patches and cosmetic issues. Most of these containers can be repaired to a WWT condition.