How Could You Use a Shipping Container?
- Commercial - Remodeling or moving office supplies and just need more room? Let’s move it out of the way - keeping it safe and dry!
- Construction - Need secure onsite storage? The all steel containers keep your tools and equipment safe. Request a quote today so we can discuss whatever length of time you need and items that best suit your needs.
- Home - Cottage - Land - Farm - Need storage for winter, or any of the seasons? How about an extra garage? Perfect for four wheelers, snowmobiles, and anything else you could imagine.
Here are descriptions of what is commonly used when referring to the container condition:
- One Trip / New Containers: The container was manufactured in China and shipped to the U.S. It is being sold to you relatively quickly after arrival in the US
- Cargo - Worthy: The container is no longer considered "new", but it is still certified to ship goods overseas. It is wind and water tight and structurally can handle the rigors of overseas shipping. The container must be able to withstand being stacked and have forklift traffic going in and out.
- Used WWT: The container is used but wind and water tight. While it may be cargo-worthy, a qualified surveyor has not inspected it to ensure that it is with certification.
- As-Is: The container may have a leak or damage, rust, patches and cosmetic issues. Most of these containers can be repaired to a WWT condition.